- Nyack’s roots are in New York City. Our school was founded in Manhattan in 1882. With one campus in Nyack, NY and another in Manhattan, Nyack College serves the entire metro NYC area.
- Most of our 3,400 students come from New York City’s five boroughs and surrounding suburbs.
- Our students and faculty reflect the diversity of the New York area: one-third of our students are African American, one-quarter Hispanic, one-third white and one-sixth Asian American. Our international students come from 60 different countries. Overall, our students belong to more than 80 different Christian denominations.
- Nyack’s graduates are successful because they receive a strong liberal arts education with a Christian foundation. Many of our 32,000 alumni work in New York area churches, counseling centers, social service agencies, health care facilities, schools, local government, businesses and corporations.
- Over one-quarter of our undergraduates continue into one of Nyack’s graduate programs. Many others get their degrees from the excellent graduate and doctoral programs at New York colleges and universities.
Click here to see Nyack’s Website and learn more about New York’s Christian College
Directions to the Manhattan Campus